How to Play Roulette
The game is played on a table consisting of two parts: a wheel and a layout. The Wheel is divided around its perimeter into 38 randomly numbered compartments: 1 through 36, “0” and “00”. Eighteen of the numbers are red, 18 are black, and “0” and “00” are green. The same numbers appear sequentially on the layout which serves as a betting surface.
Also included on the layout are spaces for betting red or black, odd or even, and a variety of other combinations of numbers. The player makes wagers on one or more of the numbers or combinations. with the wheel turning in one direction, the dealer spins a white ball around it in the opposite direction. As the ball slows down, it drops into one of the numbered compartments, thus indicating the winning number. The dealer places a marker on the winning number on the layout. If the player has selected that number, he/she wins.
How to Play Craps
1. One player throws the dice. All other players bet either with him on the pass line or against him on the don’t pass line.
2. Before shooting, the player throwing the dice will select two dice from a selection of dice presented by the dealer
3. If the shooter throws a 7 or 11 on the first throw, bets on the PASS LINE win. If the shooter throws a 2, 3, or 12, bets on the PASS LINE lose.
4. If the shooter throws a 2 or 3, the DON’T PASS line wins. If the player throws a 7 or 11, the DON’T PASS line loses.
5. 2, 3 or 12 is called craps
6. If the shooter throws a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, the number they make is considered their “point”.
7. Think of the DO PASS or DON’T PASS as being opposite each other.
8. If the shooter makes his point before he rolls a 7, the PASS LINE wins and the DON’T PASS line loses. This is called a “pass” and the game starts over with a brand new roll with the same shooter.
9. If the player throws a 7, after the point has be established, the DON’T PASS line wins and the PASS LINE loses. then the game starts over with a new player(shooter) being presented with the dice by the dealer(stickman)
10. The PASS or DON’T PASS bet is made only on the shooters first roll of the dice.
11. You can make a “come” bet on any following roll of the dice. The number rolled follows the same rules as the first throw of the dice. A “place” bet can be made on the 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10 by picking any of the numbers you want to bet will roll and having the dealer place your money on that number.
12. You can make a “proposition” bet anytime during the game. They are one-roll bets(except the hardways, which are any pair of 2″s, 3″s, 4’s or 5’s). The stickman will place the bet.
13. Field bets are placed anytime during the game. You can place these bets yourself. This is a one-roll bet that pays even money. Two and 12 pay double on field bets.
14. You may also buy a number you think will roll or lay a number you think will not roll, by paying a percentage to the house.